Lost Admiral Two
Never was released with QQP
A new version of the Lost Admiral games is being released by
Thurston Searfoss and Fogstone Games at
Find more information on the original Lost Admiral 2 and other old QQP games created with Thurston Searfoss at
|Dare to enter the waters once again...
A classic multi-award winning
game is back and enhanced in it's second incarnation - The Lost Admiral II. Strategy
and stealth are required to successfully maneuver your submarines and surface ships
through enemy lines in preparation for an all out attack on your adversary.
Your progress is tracked all along the way with full-player history tracking. Run
a tight ship, because conquering the world will not be easy to do.
- Utilize land troops as well as your naval fleet to combat the improved Artificial
Intelligence in an attempt to regain your name.
- Combat a third computer controlled interloper (optional).
- See the combat in SVGA graphics and play against a human adversary over MODEM.
- Monumental pre-designed maps.
- Tremendous randomly generated scenarios and campaigns round out a titanic gaming
- Many optional special map features such as whirlpools, currents, icebergs, and floating
Back to Previous Page